May 9, 2012

The Body Shop's Beauty with Heart.



Hand in hand with Lily Cole, The Body Shop is going to launch a new make up line that will be a limited edition. The Body Shops movement is targeted towards beauty using cruelty-free products that even appeal to vegetarians which is adherent to the company's strict policy against animal testing. The Body Shop is also advocating towards a positive change in the world by inspiring individuals all around the globe to use their potential to make a positive change.
The makeup line will consist of:
     Mini Hi-Shine Lip Treatments
     Shimmer Cubes in 4 colours
     Lip & Cheek Domes in Crazy For Coral and Pinch Me For Pink
     Pearl Radiance Primer
     Liquid Eyeliner in Violet
     A Mini Brush Set
     Puff On Radiance

I have been looking around for a primer and a highlighter with not a lot of shimmer in it. I am aware that The Body Shop sell a pretty good moisturising, vitamin E cream that also works as an illuminator. I have swatched it and I love how moisturising the product is. The sparkle in it is a tad bit too much for my taste, because when I tried to rub the area with the illuminator on with a tissue, I got the product off but not the glitter which kind of disappointed me. But the product was really good though and I wanted to give it a thought before I tried it. That is because I know that Guerlain sells a good highlighter. I've only heard the best about it, and I want to go and try it out as soon as possible. If the sparkle is less in it, I will buy it and review it, if not - I will just get the illuminator from The Body Shop. But now as you can see, they're going to launch he "Puff on Radiance" which looks very much similar to the Guerlain Météorites Perles which I have been thinking about. So now I just need to wait for the launch and try that one out too.

 
Guerlain - Météorites Perles - In Harmony 01

The Body Shop - Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream




The make up line is scheduled to launch by either the end of May or the start of June 2012, depending on the location.
Looking Good, Feeling Good, Doing Good! - Beauty with Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment