July 1, 2012

My July GlamBox has arrived?! Special Box!

Whoa! I just got the June Glambox in the middle of the month and now suddenly I recieved my July Glambox! That was incredibly quick. But now I might have to wait a long time for it to become the start of August again... But anyway! It's still a reason to be excited.
Kiehl's!
And can I mention how much I love this box? It has so many usefull products and I can't wait to try them all. The box contains:
- Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo - 65ml
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Moisturiser - 30ml
- Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eyes - 3ml
- Kiehl's Rarre Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque - 5ml
- Kiehl's Superbly Restorative Argan Body Lotion - 5ml
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner - 3ml

I will be reviewing the products later as I use them and see how they work. I also want to mention that this time GlamBox has actually sent items and followed our personalised profiles. In my case I have combination skin so this stuff will be pretty compatible with my skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment