June 30, 2012

The Body Shop: Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream

Since my Vitamin E Moisturiser (the one I reviewed - from TBS) is finished, I got this one. Honestly, I felt that my dry area is so dry that a moisturiser for combination skin won't hydrate me enough. I thought that I should just try to buy a moisturiser for very dry/dry skin and avoid putting any of it on my T-zone that's oily. At the Elemis, it turned out to be a bad idea and it wasn't an ideal solution (check out the part of the bacteria). Therefore I decided to give it a shot (and they also did recommend me trying to try a product for combination skin and then just decide) with trying a moisturiser for combination skin.
So this time, I present The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream.
Product File:
- Contains 50ml / 49g
- Oil-free
- Gives a shine-free and matt look.
- Non-greasy
- For combination/oily skin
- Shine-control
 
It has a really special consistency (like a jellyfish) and ironically it reminds me of the sea. The colour, consistency and the smell. But the smell isn't the bad sea type of smell. It's actually incredibly refreshing.
I only need to take a small bit of the product with my finger and lather it into my hand before i swipe it all over my face. I noticed that it needs to be quickly or else it gets absorbed before you even get the chance to apply it on the face. Now that's special. If I ever feel like I still have a bit of dryness on certain parts of my dry skin areas I can just apply a little bit more and it will become hydrated and not feel tight at all. That only happened once to me, so I can actually say that this product works wonderfully on me. Even the shiny parts of my face do not shine anymore thanks to this moisturiser and I have no trouble on my nose area anymore.

I might try to get another facial analysis some time in a while to see if my skin condition has improved. But we'll see about that.
My final saying about this is that I'm giving it the full 10 out of 10 that it wholeheartedly deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment