June 19, 2012

My GlamBox has finally arrived!!

I am beyond excited for this but something happened along the way. At some point I realized that my friends recieved their boxes and I didn't! Even one of them lived like 5 minutes from my house and she got her box. But I was determined to wait for mine. Until GlamBox actually did their June reveal on both the website and YouTube and the contents were no longer a surprise for me :( So I contacted them and found out that despite the box having arrived, some mishaps arrived resulting in me never realizing that they actually brought it to me. In the end, the post office saved my package for me until I was able to pick it up. BUT I got it today. And I am very very happy despite everything because it was only 2 days late which realistically isn't something to be upset about. Honestly, just opening the box and seeing the contents was even better.


Here is a teaser for you guys as in what's in it. I'm going to try everything out and then I will review the stuff later on my way through them. Haha, and I realize I promised the same thing about my The Body Shop haul, but I needed time for these body products. Rather a good review than a rushed one.

So neat, right?!
Another box in the box. Boxception :)
The insides! 1. GlamVoucher - a pretty nice voucher with a very decent amount. I'd rather not share the number because so people might have gotten more or less. And I had to erase my code of course, haha.
Look at the pretty ribbon. 
2. Urban Male Lounge gift certificate. If someone is in doubt about what to get their dads for fathers day, this is a perfect gift to give. 
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. I was so surprised for getting this one. I bet it's amazing due to the overwhelming reviews of this product all over the internet. I cannot wait to use it. This is my first Urban Decay product ever.
4. Green Bar - Apricot and Grapefruit Body Oil. I'm looking forward to try this one. I have a thing for everything moisturising because of my really dry skin.
5. Hello Kitty - Fragrance. This perfume is so cute. It SMELLS cute too. In the review, I will show how the sample actually looks like, because it's different from the full size. But let me just say it's the head of our favorite japanese cat!! My sister has been eyeing it because she's a big fan of Hello Kitty. I might consider handing it down to her, but it's too cute...
6. Gatineau - Strategie Jeunesse Eye Pads. "These eye pads help reduce the appearance of dark circles and relax the eye area by smoothing fine lines and traces of fatigue." Hmm. This is going to be an interesting try. Looking forward for it nonetheless.

I am beyond happy for this package, and it's not disappointing at all. It's so neat, and classy and so sophisticated.  I love how GlamBox always have a star item in all their boxes. Everything is good, but there is always one thing you will definitely DEFINITELY either recognize or fall in love with because it's so amazing. My star product of this package must be the Urban Decay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment