June 23, 2012

Sephora Mini haul

Okay. This might me a micro haul or something. Way smaller than a mini one. But anyway, I got these stuff yesterday and I thought about sharing them? Also for the record, the other reviews are coming soon. I might be reviewing two products later today in the few hours to come. Promise.


But here is what I got yesterday.
I'm just going to mention everything from left to right from the first row to the second. I got:
- L'OCCITANE Rose Hand Cream, 30ml
- L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Hand Cream, 30ml
- Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder, 8.0g
- Benefit Lemon Aid, color correcting eyelid primer, 2.7g
- BIODERMA Photoderm MAX Cream SPF 100 sample
- The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lipcare Stick
- L'OCCITANE Soothing Concentrated Mask sample (2pcs)
- L'OCCITANE Aromachology Soothing Conditioner sample (3pcs)

Let me just mention that L'OCCITANE are amazing french luxury products. I've always been using them religiously and they both work and make me extremely happy. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment